Trichy NIT Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Technology recruiting 134 candidates to Assistant Professor job in Tiruchirappalli. Carefully Read the All Details Before applying to this job. This is the perfect opportunity to the Job Seekers. NIT Trichy Official site https://www.nitt.edu/.
Interested candidates searching for latest NIT Jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all latest Job 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about this Job 2019, exam results, dates, schedules, Salary, Eligibility, Age limit, fees, etc. on Our Website. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Tnrecruitment free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2019.
- 1 NIT Recruitment 2019 | 134 vacancies Apply now
- 1.1 NIT latest job 2019 Posting Details
- 1.2 Educational Qualification to apply this job
- 1.3 How to Apply NIT Trichy Job Application 2019
- 1.4 Share this:
Trichy National Institute of Technology Assistant Professor Job 2019
National Institute of Technology inviting Assistant Professor job offline application from 28.01.2019 to 28.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. NIT Careers come under the TN Government job. Do not miss the fantastic career opportunity in NIT 2019
NIT Recruitment 2019 | 134 vacancies Apply now
|Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor|
|Application starting date||28.01.2019|
|Application last date||28.02.2019|
|Under||TN Government Jobs|
|Apply Option||Offline by post|
NIT latest job 2019 Posting Details
Following to Briefly Explained the All details about Educational, Age limit, Salary Details, application fees, Selection Procedure, Important dates, etc…
Total Post – 134 Vacancy
- Chemical Engineering – 04
- Chemistry – 05
- Civil Engineering – 15
- Computer Science and Engineering – 10
- Energy and Environment – 04
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 10
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 11
- Humanities and Social Sciences – 07
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 04
- Management Studies – 10
- Mathematics – 07
- Mechanical Engineering – 11
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering – 09
- Physics – 04
- Production Engineering – 14
Educational Qualification to apply this job
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various job trichy NIT opportunities.
(i) Detailed Educational Qualifications, Experience and other criteria for selection shall be as per the modified recruitment rules for Faculty in NITs as per schedule E of the first statutes of the NITs (amendment statutes 2017) reference Gazette of India dated July 24th 2017. (Link http://recruitment.nitt.edu/advt/gazatteofindia.pdf )
(ii) All new entrants shall have Ph.D. in the relevant / equivalent discipline and shall have First Class in the preceding degrees.
Preceding degrees: –
For All Engineering Departments: B.Tech. or any equivalent degree and M.Tech. or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
Candidates having Ph.D. Degree directly after B.Tech. from reputed Institutions/Universities will also be considered, if other norms are fulfilled.
For Humanities/ Management/ Applied Sciences: B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. or any equivalent undergraduate degree and/ or M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com./ M.B.A./ MCA or any equivalent P.G. degree in relevantdiscipline.
Desirable Age/ Qualifications/ Achievements:
- i) Preferable age limit: 35 years
- ii) Qualified in GATE/ SLET/ NET
iii) At least 2 SCI Journal publications
- iv) Good and consistent academic record from 10th Standard/Matriculation onwards
- v) Any one degree from Central/State funded Universities/Institutions/Colleges
- E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Chemical Engineering and M.E. / M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and related specializations and Ph.D. in any of the following specializations: Process Intensification, Process Modelling and Simulation, Process Dynamics and Control, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Advanced Materials.
- Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering, Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering). b. Water Resources Engineering (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech. in Water Resources Engineering / Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering / Irrigation Water Management / Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering, Ph.D. in any one of the above specialisations) c. Transportation Engineering (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech in Transportation Engineering, Ph.D. in Transportation Engineering) d. Construction Engineering and Management (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech. in Construction Engineering/Technology and Management / Building Technology and Construction Management, Ph.D. in any one of the above specialization)
- Computer Applications
- Data Structures and Algorithms, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Computer Networks, Distributed Computing, Distributed Technologies, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Image Processing, Theoretical Computer Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in CS / CSE / IT and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. (CSE/IT) or equivalent and Ph.D. in any one of the following Specializations: Theoretical Computer Science, Algorithms, Graph Theory, Distributed Systems and Computing, Cloud Computing, Computer Architecture, Databases, Data Science, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Software Systems, Information Security, Machine and Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Parallel Computing, Embedded Systems, Operating Systems, Speech and Vision, High Performance Computing.
- Energy and Environment
- E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in CS / CSE B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering Specialization: M.Tech./M.E./M.S. (by Research) / with Ph.D. in the following areas: Power Systems, Power Electronics anddrives, Electric Machines / Electronics IT and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. (CSE/IT) or equivalent and Ph.D. in any one of the following Specializations: Theoretical Computer Science, Algorithms, Graph Theory, Distributed Systems and Computing, Cloud Computing, Computer Architecture, Databases, Data Science, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Software Systems, Information Security, Machine and Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Parallel Computing, Embedded Systems, Operating Systems, Speech and Vision, High Performance Computing.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- E./ B.Tech. in ECE or its equivalent branch of Engineering M.E./M.Tech. in Microelectronics, Applied Electronics, Embedded System, VLSI, Communication Systems, Microwave Engineering, Optical Communication, Photonics, Signal and ImageProcessing, Wireless Communication, Wireless Networks, Nano Technology, Bio-Medical Engineering, Computer Technology Ph.D. in areas of Microelectronics, Embedded System, VLSI, Microwave Integrated Circuits, Optical Communication, Photonics, RF-MEMS, Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Wireless Communication, Wireless Networks, Nano Technology, Bio-Medical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Energy/ Energy and Environmental Engineering with doctoral work exclusively in the area related to Wind energy/ Solar energy/ Environmental Engineering/or a combination of Energy and Environment. Knowledge in the area of CFD will be desirable.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- E./B.Tech. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics and Instrumentation. M.E./M.Tech. in Instrumentation / Control / Precision Engineering / Automobile Ph.D. in any one of the following Specializations: Optical and Laser Based Instrumentation, Analog Electronics, Semiconductor Devices and Circuits, Cyber Physical Systems / Non Linear Control / Network Control Systems / Control Theory, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning for Instruments and Measurements applications, Automotive Systems.
- Management Studies
- Marketing, Human Resource, Information Technology / Systems, Finance, Operations, Analytics
- Sc. in Mathematics, M.Sc. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Ph.D. in Mathematics with specializations mentioned below: Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes, Data Science, Mathematical Bio-Sciences, Numerical Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, Fuzzy Mathematics, Combinatorics.
- Mechanical Engineering
- E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering M.E. / M.Tech. and Ph.D. specialization in Engineering Design /Machine Design/ Vibration/ Applied Mechanics/Machine Dynamics / Automation /Industrial Safety
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Metallurgy / Metallurgical Engineering / Metallurgical and Materials Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science/ Materials Science and Engineering / Materials Engineering. M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in specializations related to Metallurgical Page 7 of 7 and Materials Engineering Ph.D. in the area of Process Metallurgy, Extractive Metallurgy, Non-Metallic Materials, Physical Metallurgy, Non-Destructive Testing, Computational Materials Science, Mechanical Behaviour of Materials / any emerging area of specializations related to its discipline in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Sc. (Physics) M.Sc.(Physics)/M.Sc.(Applied Physics)/M.Sc. (Materials Science) Ph.D. in any of the following specializations: Nuclear Physics, Astrophysics, Condensed Matter Physics, Non Destructive Evaluation, Theoretical Physics, Materials Science, Optics and Lasers.
- Production Engineering
- E. / B.Tech. in Production / Manufacturing / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering. M.E / M.Tech. / Ph.D. in any of the following specializations: Manufacturing Technology, Industrial Engineering, Operation Research, Data Analytics / Data Science, Maintenance Engineering, Casting Technology, Mechatronics / Robotics, Additive Manufacturing, CAD/CAM/CIM, Manufacturing Automation, Welding Technology, Machine Design, Industrial Management, Micro / Nano Manufacturing, Product Design and Development, Computational Mechanics
Check the official site
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
The payment mode may be both online/offline. Once confirmed payment method in official Website
Assistant Professor – Pay Level 10 in VII CPC(Pay Band-3 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000 in VI CPC)
Following process to select the candidates. Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply NIT Trichy Job Application 2019
- First Go the Official Site
- Visit that Advertisement or Career Page
- Must Read the all details before apply
- Check and verify your eligibility (Educational, Age and Pet) to NIT Careers 2019. You are not eligible for this job, ignore it and leave space for others.
- Then download application
- Fill the correct details then preview your details
- Attach mentioned Documents with Self Attested
- Send the application to below address
|Address to send application for NIT Trichy Assistant Professor job|
|The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015|
Main Dates to Remember
Official Notification & application form
NIT Trichy job Notification 2019: Click here
NIT Recruitment application & Apply Online: Click here