TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruiting 580 candidates to fill Assistant Agricultural Officer Job in TamilNadu. Carefully Read the All Details Before applying to this job. This is the excellent opportunity to the Job Seekers. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official Site www.tnpsc.gov.in
Interested candidates searching for tnpsc Jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about tnpsc 2019, exam results, dates, schedules, Salary, Eligibility, Age limit, fees, etc.. on Tnrecruitment. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Tnrecruitment free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2018.
- 1 Tamilnadu TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer 2019 job
- 2 TNPSC Recruitment 2019 (580 Vacancies Apply now)
Tamilnadu TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer 2019 job
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission inviting the Assistant Agricultural Officer Job Online applications from 27.12.2018 to 27.01.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Tnpsc Posts comes under the Government job. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 2018.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 (580 Vacancies Apply now)
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Assistant Agricultural Officer|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Posting Details
|SI No||Name of the Post and Code. No||Name of the Service and Code No.||No. of Post|
|1||Assistant Agricultural Officer (2016-2019) (Post Code No.3101)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service (Code No.102)||576 Posts|
|2||Assistant Agricultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for ST candidates only) (Post Code No.3101)||04 Posts|
TNPSC job Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (Tnpsc 2019) job opportunities.
- Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination.
- Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculturefrom the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. 10th + HSC + Diploma Course(10+2+2). The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted for this recruitment [Section 25(b) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 14/2016]. (Refer para 10 of the “Instructions to Applicants “)
- The candidates those who are having higher qualification in the relevant field without having the prescribed qualification viz. Diploma in Agriculture are not eligible to apply for direct recruitment to this post.
TNPSC Age Limit 2018
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (Should have completed)||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 years||No Maximum Age limit|
|“Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||18 years||30 Years (Should not have completed)|
Check the official site
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
TNPSC Job Application fees
The payment mode may be both online/offline. Once confirmed payment method in official Website.
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
(i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
(ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting theonline application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below :-
TNPSC Job Salary Details
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – Rs.20600-65500/-
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC 2019) following process to select the candidates. Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply TNPSC Job Application 2019
- First Go the Official Site
- Visit that Advertisement or Career Page
- Must Read the all details before apply
- You Eligible to apply for this job,
- Then apply the form on Online
- Fill the correct details then preview your details
- Upload mentioned Documents on online
- Then pay on via Online mode
- Take Printout for the payment proof
- Submit the Application
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27.12.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||27.01.2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||29.01.2019|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||07.04.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||07.04.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|