MRB TN Recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board recruiting 2345 candidates to Nurses job in TamilNadu. Carefully Read the All Details Before applying to this job. This is the perfect opportunity to the Job Seekers. TN MRB Official site http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/.
Interested candidates searching for latest MRB TN Jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all latest Job 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about this Job 2019, exam results, dates, schedules, Salary, Eligibility, Age limit, fees, etc. on Our Website. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Tnrecruitment free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2019.
- 1 MRB TN Recruitment 2019 | 2345 vacancies Apply now
- 1.1 MRB TN latest Nurse job 2019 Posting Details
- 1.2 Educational Qualification to apply this job
- 1.3 How to Apply TN MRB Nurses job Application 2019
- 1.4 Share this:
TN MRB Nurses Job 2019 details
Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board invite Nurses job online applications from 07.02.2019 to 27.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. MRB Careers come under the TN Government job. Do not miss the fantastic career opportunity in MRB Employment 2019
MRB TN Recruitment 2019 | 2345 vacancies Apply now
|Organization||Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Nurses|
|Under||TN Government Jobs|
MRB TN latest Nurse job 2019 Posting Details
Following to Briefly Explained the All details about Educational, Age limit, Salary Details, application fees, Selection Procedure, Important dates, etc…
Nurses – 2345 post
Educational Qualification to apply this job
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various MRB job opportunities.
Successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing of men and women and for a period of not less than six months in Midwifery training in both cases to be undergone in an institution approved by the State Government under rule 37 of the rules made under sub-section (2) of section 11 of the Madras Nurses and Midwives Act 1926 with qualifications prescribed for registration as Nurse and Maternity Assistant under the said Act (or)
A foreign training which is considered by the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services to be equivalent or superior to the above training or possession of a basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognized by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
- B) But for appointment as a Nurse, a person who possesses the above qualifications or only the qualification in general nursing and who has rendered satisfactory military service shall be preferred: Provided that, if a person who has undergone training only in general nursing is not willing to undergo the training in Gynecology and Obstetrics, she shall not be appointed to the service.
- A) (i) A successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing in an institution approved by the State Government and
(ii) Successful completion of training in Psychiatry for a period of six months after successful completion of training in General Nursing in the case of candidates admitted for training on or after the 1st January 1952.
- B) Possession of basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognised by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
Explanation: For the DGNM Course from 2015-2016 onwards as per the Indian Nursing Council New Regulation, the course period is 3 years inclusive of 6 months Internship
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 57 years
The payment mode may be both online/offline. Once confirmed payment method in official Website
- Others – Rs. 700/-.
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) – Rs. 350/
Rs.14000/- per month, with annual increment of Rs.500/-
Following process to select the candidates. Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply TN MRB Nurses job Application 2019
- First Go the Official web Site
- Visit that Advertisement or Career Page
- Must Read the all details before apply
- Check and verify your eligibility (Educational, Age and Pet) to TN MRB Nurses Careers 2019.
- Click to register
- Fill your details and attach mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees amount
- Finally click the submit button
- Then wait to next official announcement
Main Dates to Remember
Official Notification & application form
TN MRB job official notification pdf link
TN MRB Recruitment application form click here