SSC Recruitment Phase VI Vacancies 2018: Staff Selection Commission has released official notification for Selection Post 2018 Phase VI for 1136 vacancies in 130 posts under SSC Selection Post Recruitment drive. You can apply for these posts from 05/09/2018 to 30/09/2018 ssconline.nic.in but before you do, read the official notification for SSC Selection Posts 2018. Candidates carefully before applying for the post.
The eligibility criteria varies from graduation degree to matriculation. Candidates willing to apply for any of the posts are advised to go through the official notice first for eligibility criteria, age limit, and the number of vacancies available for a particular post with the concerned regional SSC office. The online application process started from September 5 to September 30, 2018, till 5:00 pm.
|Foundation||Staf Selection Commission|
|Under||Central Government Jobs|
Age Limit :
Minimum: 18 Years.
Maximum: 30 Years.
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PWD – 10 years
Ex-servicemen – 5 years
Payment Amount & Mode :
Fee payable: Rs. 100/– (Rupees One Hundred only).
FEE CAN BE PAID THROUGH SBI CHALLAN ONLY
Educational qualification depends upon the Post you are willing to apply. Candidates who have passed Graduation/ Higher Secondary (10+2), Matriculation from a recognized board/ university are eligible to apply for SSC Phase 6 Recruitment 2018. Read the official SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Notification 2018 to get the detailed post wise educational qualification details
- Written Exam (computer based)
- Document verification
How to Apply :
- First goes to the official website and fin careers page or Advertisement
- Before Applying, Read the Details Very Carefully.
- After reading the instructions candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form
- In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in necessary information relating to them.
4. Candidate must provide all the required details Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
5. On submission of the Registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safe.
6. After submission of the Registration Form, the candidate must upload his/ her latest color photograph of the stipulated size and signature.
7. The signature and photograph must be uploaded in JPEG format.
8. The Registration becomes complete only after the candidate uploads the photograph and signature.
9. After completion of the Registration Part, the candidates are required to proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
10. Candidates already registered can directly log into the system and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Seed Analyst||01|
|Heraldic Assistant in History Division||01|
|Investor Grade – II||03|
|Data Processing Assistant||48|
|Library & Information Assistant||17|
|Dietician Grade III (Junior Dietician)||09|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||11|
|Senior Hindi Typist||01|
|Senior Technical Assistant||06|
|Assistant Drug Inspector||15|
|Assistant Plant Protection Officer||68|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||01|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||01|
|Investigator Grade II||05|
|Draftsman Grade I||09|
|Assistant Welfare Administrator||01|
|Qualification: Higher Secondary or 12th|
|Assistant Map Curator||05|
|Technical Clerk (Economics)||01|
|Assistant Store Keeper||14|
|Store Keeper-cum Caretaker||01|
|Senior Library Attendant||01|
|Draftsman Grade II (Renamed as Senior Draftsman)||45|
|Clerk (in Departmental Canteens)||03|
|Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A||01|
|Navigational Assistant Grade – II||19|
|Assistant (Architectural Department)||08|
|Qualification: Matriculation or 10th|
|Lady Medical Attendant||16|
|Stenographer Gr III||01|
|Filter Pump Driver||01|