SBI recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India recruiting 2 candidates to Chief Technology Officer, Deputy General Manager (E&TA) job in Overall India. Carefully Read the All Details Before applying to this job. This is the perfect opportunity to the Job Seekers. SBI Official site https://bank.sbi/careers/.
Interested candidates searching for the latest SBI Jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all latest Job 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about this Job 2019, exam results, dates, schedules, Salary, Eligibility, Age limit, fees, etc. on Our Website. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Tnrecruitment free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2019.
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2019 | 02 vacancies Apply now
- 1.1 SBI bank latest job Posting Details
- 1.2 Educational Qualification to apply this job
- 1.3 How to Apply SBI manager and tech officer Job Application 2019
- 1.4 Share this:
State Bank of India manager and technology officer Job 2019
State Bank of India inviting Chief Technology Officer, Deputy General Manager (E&TA) post online applications from 22.01.2019 to 11.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. SBI Careers come under the Central Government job. Do not miss the fantastic career opportunity in SBI 2019
SBI Recruitment 2019 | 02 vacancies Apply now
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Chief Technology Officer, Deputy General Manager (E&TA)|
|Under||Central Government Jobs|
SBI bank latest job Posting Details
Following to Briefly Explained the All details about Educational, Age limit, Salary Details, application fees, Selection Procedure, Important dates, etc…
Total Post – 2 Vacancy
|Chief Technology Officer||1 Post|
|Deputy General Manager (E&TA)||1 Post|
Educational Qualification to apply this job
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various sbi employment job opportunities.
Chief Technology Officer
Minimum Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA (from a recognised University) M.Sc./ M.Tech. in CS/ IT (from a recognized University) will be an added advantage
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in IT field, preferably with software development background.
- Out of above minimum 10 years must be in senior executive level position, out of which minimum 3 years should be in banking & financial sector.
Deputy General Manager (E&TA)
B.E./ B.Tech./ Post Graduate in CS/ IT Or MCA (from a recognized University/ Institution)
MBA as additional qualification is preferable.
- Minimum 18 years’ total experience in IT field out of which minimum 6 years must be in senior executive level position.
- Out of above minimum 6 years of architectural functions out of which 3 years is preferable in the banking and financial sector.
iii. Experience in Enterprise Architecture will be preferred. Experience should be post educational qualification. (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility)
Check the official site
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
The payment mode may be both online/offline. Once confirmed payment method in official Website
- Gen/ OBC – ₹600
- SC/ ST/ PWD – ₹100
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer||CTC: Rs.65 to 80 Lacs|
|Senior Executive (IS Audit)||Rs.68680-1960/4-74520 [CTC: 40.20 Lacs approx.]|
Following process to select the candidates. Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply SBI manager and tech officer Job Application 2019
- First Go the Official Site
- Visit that Advertisement or Career Page
- Must Read the all details before apply
- Check and verify your eligibility (Educational, Age and Pet) to SBI Careers 2019. You are not eligible for this job, ignore it and leave space for others.
- Then download application
- Fill the correct details then preview your details
- Attach mentioned Documents with Self Attested
- Then pay to application fees on online using net banking
- Take the printout payment proof
- Finally submit the application
- Then wait the next official announcement.
Main Dates to Remember
Exam Date: soon
SBI Notification 2019: click here
SBI Recruitment Application form: Click here