TN MRB Recruitment 2019 – Medical Services Recruitment Board recruiting 353 candidates to Pharmacist job in TamilNadu. Carefully Read the All Details Before applying to this job. This is the perfect opportunity to the Job Seekers. TN MRB Official site http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/.
Interested candidates searching for latest MRB TN Jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all latest Job 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about this Job 2019, exam results, dates, schedules, Salary, Eligibility, Age limit, fees, etc. on Our Website. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Tnrecruitment free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2019.
- 1 TN MRB Recruitment 2019 | 353 vacancies Apply now
- 1.1 MRB TN latest Pharmacist job 2019 Posting Details
- 1.2 Educational Qualification to apply this job
- 1.3 How to Apply TN MRB Pharmacist job Application 2019
MRB TN Pharmacist Job 2019 details
Medical Services Recruitment Board invites Pharmacist job online applications from01.03.2019 to 21.03.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. MRB Careers come under the TN Government job. Do not miss the fantastic career opportunity in MRB Employment 2019
TN MRB Recruitment 2019 | 353 vacancies Apply now
|Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||Pharmacist|
|Under||TN Government Jobs|
MRB TN latest Pharmacist job 2019 Posting Details
Following to Briefly Explained the All details about Educational, Age limit, Salary Details, application fees, Selection Procedure, Important dates, etc…
Pharmacist – 353 post
Educational Qualification to apply this job
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various MRB job opportunities.
- A Diploma in Pharmacy
- Must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council and must keep the registration alive by renewing it regularly every year.
|Category||Minimum Age (should have completed) ( in years)||Maximum Age (in years)|
|For all categories||18||ST/SCA/SC/MBC&DNC/ BCM/BC||OC|
|Differently Abled Person||18||57||30|
The payment mode may be both online/offline. Once confirmed payment method in official Website
- General – Rs.600/
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.300/-
Pharmacist – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400 (Pay matrix Level-11) (Details can be seen in Annexure – 6 of this Notification)
Following process to select the candidates. Accurate information checks the official website.
7a. Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Pharmacist duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
|Minimum educational qualification required for the post||Weightage of marks|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Diploma||HSC / P.U.C||SSLC / 10th|
- i) In case marks are not specifically awarded for any batch of the Diploma course, then selection for all will be based on the marks scored by the applicants in SSLC and HSC / PUC examinations only.
- ii) Wherever the basic essential qualification for a technical post is a Diploma and admission to such a programme has been changed from SSLC to HSC, in all such cases the weight will be restricted to marks obtained in SSLC and the technical diploma
How to Apply TN MRB Pharmacist job Application 2019
- First Go the Official Web Site
- Visit that Advertisement or Career Page
- Must Read all details before apply
- Check and verify your eligibility (Educational, Age and Pet) to TN MRB Pharmacist Careers 2019.
- Click to register
- Fill your details and attach mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees amount
- Finally, click the submit button
- Then wait to next official announcement
Main Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||01.03.2019|
|Last date of Application||21.03.2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||25.03.2019|
|Exam Date||April/May 2019|
Download Official Notification & apply Online
TN MRB job official notification pdf link
TN MRB Recruitment application form click here