ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2019 – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation recruiting 151 candidates to Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk job in Chennai. Carefully Read the All Details Before applying to this job. This is the perfect opportunity to the Job Seekers. ESIC Official site www.esic.nic.in
Interested candidates searching for latest ESIC Jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all latest Job 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about this Job 2018, exam results, dates, schedules, Salary, Eligibility, Age limit, fees, etc. on Our Website. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Tnrecruitment free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2019.
- 1 ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2019 151 vacancies Apply now
- 1.1 Chennai ESIC latest 2019 Job Details
- 1.2 How to Apply ESIC Chennai Job 2019 post
- 1.3 Download ESIC job official Notification 2019 & Apply now Online
- 1.4 Share this:
Chennai ESIC 2019 job Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation inviting various post job Online applications from 01.03.2019 to 15.04.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Posts come under the Central Govt Jobs. Do not miss the fantastic career ESIC 2019.
ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2019 151 vacancies Apply now
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the post||Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk|
|Under||Central Government Jobs|
Chennai ESIC latest 2019 Job Details
Following to Briefly Explained the All details about Educational, Age limit, Salary Details, application fees, Selection Procedure, Important dates, etc…
Total Post – 151 Vacancy
|Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||No. of Post|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||75||14||1||28||13||131|
Educational Qualification to apply this job
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various ESIC 2019 job opportunities.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Stenographer||1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
Check the official site
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
The payment mode may be both online/offline. Once confirmed payment method in official Website
|Candidate Category||Fee Details|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen
*This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination.
|All other categories||Rs.500/-|
Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
Following process to select the candidates. Accurate information checks the official website.
- Online exam
- Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test
How to Apply ESIC Chennai Job 2019 post
- First Go the Official Site
- Visit that Advertisement or Career Page
- Must Read the all details before apply
- Check and verify your eligibility (Educational, Age and Pet) to Chennai ESIC Careers 2019. You are not eligible for this job, ignore it and leave space for others.
- Then download application
- Fill the correct details then preview your details
- Attach mentioned Documents with Self Attested
- Pay the fees
- Submit the application
Main Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||01.03.2019|
|Last date of Application||15.04.2019|
|Exam Date||Feb/Mar 2019|
ESIC Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Download ESIC job official Notification 2019 & Apply now Online
Chennai esic Job Notification 2019: click here
ESIC Chennai Application form: Click here