Economics Degree Jobs in Invesco
Economics Degree jobs Invesco is an independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. official site http://www.invesco.com/
This is a Private job not under a Government
We are privileged to manage more than $988.0 billion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide (as of August 31, 2018 ). We have:
- Specialized investment teams managing investments across a comprehensive range of asset classes, investment styles, and geographies.
- Over 7,000 employees focused on client needs across the globe.
- Proximity to our clients with an on-the-ground presence in 25 countries.
- Solid financials, an investment grade debt rating, and a strong balance sheet.
Manager – Customer Service
- Managing branch operations in terms of investor application verification, processing, etc.
- Managing customer and distributor interactions
- Coordination with pan India branches
- Preparing reports and MIS
- Complaint management
- Perform branch operations functions such as receiving investor applications, verification, and time stamping
- Input investor application/ interaction details in the core systems
- Sending relevant documents and reports to back office / HO
- Generating reports within the prescribed timelines
- Dispatch of cheques and account statements to investors/distributors
- Provide prompt and accurate details of products/schemes to investors/distributors
- Demonstrate high levels of quality checks
- Ensure a good customer experience and effectively manage grievances/complaints
- Attend to branch walk-in customers and to investors/distributors over phone/email
- Manage the admin function of the branch in terms of vendor management. Dispatches, etc.
- Support the sales team
- Generate proper MIS / Reports on the activities being done in the branch
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate / Postgraduate preferably from Commerce / Economics Degree Jobs background
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Mutual Funds / Financial Services
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications (MS-Excel)
- Proven record of accomplishment for process adherence and client handling
- Strong knowledge of markets and mutual fund products
- Familiarity with regulatory procedures, documentation, and frameworks (KYC / Aadhaar etc.)
- AMFI / NISM certified
Personal Characteristics & Behaviors:
- Strong communication skills with good command over English (verbal and written)
- Ability to listen and convey information effectively
- Independent thinker with a high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- The good planner and target oriented
- Strong attention to detail and quality
Invesco is an independent investment management following process to select the candidates. Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply
- First Go the Official Site
- Visit that Advertisement or Career Page
- Must Read the all details before apply
- Then apply the form on Online
- Fill the correct details then preview your details
- Upload mentioned Documents on online
- Submit the Application
All the best,
Check current Opening Government Jobs