Periyar University recruitment 2018 – Periyar University recruiting 1 candidate to fill Junior Research Fellow Job in Salem (Tamil Nadu). Carefully Read the All Details Before applying to this job. This is the really good opportunity to the Job Seekers. Periyar University Official Site https://www.periyaruniversity.ac.in/
Interested candidates searching for Latest University Jobs 2018 in TamilNadu can check this page for all latest recruitment 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about University 2019, exam results, dates, schedules, Salary, Eligibility, Age limit, fees, etc.. on Tnrecruitment. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Tnrecruitment free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2018.
- 1 Careers Periyar University 2018 (01 Vacancies Apply now)
- 1.1 Periyar University Job Posting Details
- 1.2 Educational Qualification for Apply this job
- 1.3 How to Apply Junior Research Fellow job Application Periyar University 2018
- 1.4 Share this:
Periyar University Recruitment 2018 (Junior Research Fellow)
Periyar University inviting the Junior Research Fellow Job Direct Interview on 16.11.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Periyar University job comes under the Government job. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Periyar University careers.
Careers Periyar University 2018 (01 Vacancies Apply now)
|Name of the post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Apply Option||Direct interview|
A walk-in interview will be held on 16/11/2018 at the Department of Environmental Science, Periyar University, Salem – 636011 for the post of Junior Research Fellow (non-NET) in the sanctioned Project funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the project. The work description, qualification details and monthly emoluments of personnel required is given below.
Periyar University Job Posting Details
Periyar University officially announced recruiting for 1 candidate to fill junior Research Fellow, Full posting details on below
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 post
Educational Qualification for Apply this job
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Periyar University job opportunities.
M.Sc. (55% marks) (Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany /Biochemistry / Biotechnology /Microbiology / Zoology)
Age Limit on apply Junior Research Fellow Posting
Maximum 30 years
Check the official site
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Application fees on applying for this job?
The payment mode may be both online/offline. Once confirmed payment method in official Website
No, any fees
Junior Research Fellow Job Salary Details on Periyar University
Junior Research Fellow (Non-NET) – Rs. 14,400/- per month (consolidated)
Selection Procedure on Periyar University Recruitment
Periyar University employment following process to select the candidates. Accurate information checks the official website.
Interested eligible candidates should report at the Department of Environmental Science, Periyar University, Salem-636011 at the scheduled date and time mentioned above. Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an interview process.
Date and Time of Walk-in-Interview:
16-11-2018; 11:00 am
Duties and responsibilities:
JRF needs to visit field to collect wastewater/sludge samples related to the project work, independently conduct the laboratory research work and any other duties relevant to the research project.
How to Apply Junior Research Fellow job Application Periyar University 2018
- First Go the Official Site
- Visit that Advertisement or Career Page
- Must Read the all details before apply
- You Eligible for apply this job, then
- Interested/eligible candidates may download an application form from the university website (www.periyaruniversity.ac.in) and filled in all respect along with cover letter, self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates in support of educational qualifications and experience letters need to be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates/ testimonials at the time of Walk-in-Interview for verification.