KPSC Recruitment 2019 – Karnataka Public Service Commission recruiting 491 candidates to Insurance Medical Officer, Senior Asst. Director, Asst. Horticultural Officer & Assistant General Manager job in Karnataka. Carefully Read the All Details Before applying to this job. This is the perfect opportunity to the Job Seekers. KPSC Official site http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
Interested candidates searching for latest KPSC Jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all latest Job 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about this Job 2018, exam results, dates, schedules, Salary, Eligibility, Age limit, fees, etc. on Our Website. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Tnrecruitment free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2019.
- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2019 491 vacancies Apply now
- 1.1 KPSC Latest Job Posting Details
- 1.2 Educational Qualification to apply this job
- 1.3 How to Apply KPSC Medical Officer, Senior Asst. Director, Asst. Horticultural Officer& Assistant General Manager Job Application
- 1.4 Download official Notification 2018 & Apply now Online
- 1.5 Share this:
Karnataka Public Service Commission job 2019
KPSC inviting Insurance Medical Officer, Senior Asst. Director, Asst. Horticultural Officer & Assistant General Manager Online applications from 17.12.2018 to 16.01.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. KPSC Posts come under the Karnataka Government job. Do not miss the fantastic career opportunity in Karnataka Public Service Commission 2019.
KPSC Recruitment 2019 491 vacancies Apply now
|Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Insurance Medical Officer, Senior Asst. Director, Asst. Horticultural Officer & Assistant General Manager|
|Under||Karnataka Government Jobs|
KPSC Latest Job Posting Details
Following to Briefly Explained the All details about Educational, Age limit, Salary Details, application fees, Selection Procedure, Important dates, etc…
Total Post – 491 Vacancy
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Insurance Medical Officer||143||16|
|Senior Asst. Director||08||–|
|Asst. Horticultural Officer||221||88|
|Assistant General Manager||09||01|
Educational Qualification to apply this job
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Karnataka job opportunities.
- Candidates must have completed MBBS/ PG Degree/ Degree/ MA/ M.Sc.in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
Minimum 18 years
Maximum 35 years
Check the official site
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
The payment mode may be both online/offline. Once confirmed payment method in official Website
- 600for Gen candidates and Rs.300 for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates.
- 50for EXSM aspirants.
Salary Details not given the official notification, but soon announced
Following process to select the candidates. Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply KPSC Medical Officer, Senior Asst. Director, Asst. Horticultural Officer& Assistant General Manager Job Application
- First Go the Official Site
- Visit that Advertisement or Career Page
- Must Read the all details before apply
- Check and verify your eligibility (Educational, Age and Pet) to KPSC Careers 2019. You are not eligible for this job, ignore it and leave space for others.
- Then download application
- Fill the correct details then preview your details
- Attach mentioned Documents with Self Attested
- Pay the payment via online
- Take the printout payment proof
- Finally, submit the application
- Then wait the next announcement
Main Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||17.12.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.01.2019|
|Last date for payment||17.01.2019|
Download official Notification 2018 & Apply now Online
Job Notification 2018: click here
Application form: Click here